Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hey all!

(written March 12, 2018)
You may not see the video at the end of the blog via email. You can see it by opening the blog.

This was a pretty slow week but I’ll try to think of something to tell ya.

One morning we went for a run. I was coming around a corner, then outta nowhere a Wild dude on a bike appeared and ran right into me. That was pretty dope. I think the kid was kinda surprised cause the first thing I said was “you ok mate?” Haha. 


Later that day there was this crazy 14 year old girl on the bus who put gum in my hair. She was sitting behind me and literally just stuck it in. I wasn’t too stoked about that. The kids in this country can be kinda crazy. 

Work wise, all the people we found in the last couple weeks that seemed real promising, have kinda bounced out.
All goods though. We have been teaching Mikaela the new member lessons this past week. She is the best. Funny story. One night we were playing 2 truths and a lie. It was Mikaela's turn to go. She was sitting there thinking then all a sudden jumped up and said excitedly “I used to be a man!” Haha I was laughing so hard. Luckily that was the lie though. 
😅 

She got her temple recommend and we will be going to the temple with her to do baptisms! We are pretty stoked about it, but not nearly as much as she is. Haha she is amazing, she literally does family history all day long. Crazy. I think I would get hecka bored. 

Had a dank exchange with my boy elder Leishman. We had a real good time, we’ve been out for about the same time but never served around each other till now, so it was a good time. What a G.
But yeah! Been a good week! Love you all and hope you have a good week!

-elder Edwards





No comments:

Post a Comment