Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Thursday, March 15, 2018

B aptism

(written February 26, 2018)

Hey! Prolly gonna be a quick email today, but Mikaela got baptised! It was a happy day. (: 

Haha it was funny we went to a Chinese buffet with her on Wednesday, and we were talking about her baptism. She’s always joking about dying right after her baptism so she can go straight to the celestial kingdom. Well this time she was joking about wanting to get baptised in Loch Ness. I was like “hey then the Loch Ness monster could eat you right after so you’d go to the celestial kingdom!” She was like “ahhh no way! Then you could give the Holy Ghost to Nessie and I’d be sorted!” Haha I died laughing at that. It was well funny. (: 


Then the baptism went excellently. She was super nervous, all week long she was worried and thinking she wouldn’t feel forgiven. But it was such a nice reminder to me, cause after it we asked her how she felt, “completely clean”. (: baptism is such a special thing. She’s been living with guilt for so long and she’s finally free from it. (: so yeah. It was excellent. 


Haha it was hilarious she was in the font about to be baptised then she shouted “stop! Give me 2 seconds! My bank card!” Haha she halted the baptism because she had money and her bank card in her... well... bra. Women these days.😜everyone got a good laugh out of that though. She’s the funniest lady. (: 




my boy elder Jensen came to the baptism cause he was the companion of elder Adams who first started teaching Mikaela. Good to see that dude. Also we Skyped elder Morgan cause he taught Mikaela and got some funny pics. I’ll send em. Well hey I love you all and hope yous have some solid weeks!

-elder edwaaaaards




No comments:

Post a Comment