Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spicy man

(written March 5, 2018)

Can I just say I love non native English speakers? Elder T’s English is so funny sometimes. His English is well good. But this week I was telling him how I have acquired a taste for spicy food while on my mission, I never used to like it. Then he was like “oh my trainer is the same way! He started really liking spicy food on his mission. He is a spicy man.” Oh my days I died laughing. Well funny. T-rock is the man. (: we’re having some good times, and workin some hard.

I ate a ridiculous amount of chicken and chips.
Finished strong with ice cream too.

We’ve still been seeing Mikaela fairly regularly. She is so great. Funniest lady. Not sure if I have any funny quotes from her this week. Sorry. /: 

We hit up Blackpool zoo with her on p day. Twas pretty fun. I was looking at the bunnies and there was this black bunny and a white bunny that were always hanging out together. It reminded me of when me and Charles were companions. #yinandyang

Me and radman

We had a dank first lesson with a dank lady named Dawn. It was great. We taught her the restoration and she really seemed to enjoy it and accept it. She’s been church hopping for the past couple years, cause she never finds one that she feels comfortable at. They all feel like they are missing something. He he he. Come to ours we have the priesthood. It’s great when people are prepared. She texted us this morning and cancelled though, so hopefully she’s still interested in learning more. 

We found some other new peeps this week. They’re pretty cool too. 

Me and Genie

That’s about it. Oh yeah, we had an all you can eat buffet, and I ate some really rubbish food. Lots of time on the toilet. So that was fun. 

There was also this sign on a rubbish bin that said people need to bag and bin their dog. Seems pretty messed up to me to put your dog in a bag and throw it in the rubbish bin. I guess Whatever floats your boat Blackpool.

Bag and bin your dog

*flawless transition to spiritual stuff*

I love this gospel. I’ve really come to know that Christ lives, and he really did suffer for our sins. It’s incredible what we can do/overcome by turning to Christ. He’s my best friend. He’s helped me through my rough times, and I love sharing with other people that he’s going to help them through their rough times as well. He lives. He loves us. A whole stinkin lot. So keep pressing on my friends. Keep putting your trust in the man that will never fail you. Have an excellent week, you excellent people. Love yall. (:

Love, Eduardo



No comments:

Post a Comment