Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Visibility level high

Vis crew out here

This week. Was good. Me and elder Devenport have been trying hard to find some people to teach.
We've been talking to like a finity people. And outta those finity this week, 1 has been interested. So that's good! Her names Lou and we will be seeing her on Wednesday. (: 

E Kitch going home ):

I also did this nice maneuver where this kid wasn't interested, and was on the way to his girlfriends. I gave him a Book of Mormon to give to his girlfriend. Hope your baptized someday Mandy! That was his girlfriend's name. 😜

The main man

This weekend we went to the British pageant! Oh my days. It was the most amazing thing of my life. A recent convert here brought his non member mom and she loved it. Ah it was the best. Most amazing play I have ever seen. Top class fo reals. The spirit was well strong and I just loved it. Gave me a lot of motivation to keep talking to people, even if they ain't so interested, until we find the one!


Pageant

Went on exchanges with the zonies this week. Was a good time. I went with ya boy elder Anderson. Man that kid flippin charges in missionary work. We street contacted all day long, and talked to like a thousand people. It was well fun. Talking to everyone is something I've been working on lately, and he's good at that so it was a productive, and well fun exchange. (: yep! 


My MTC teacher brother Roggow! Literal legend

Things are good! Yessir I'm a Mormon, died in the wool, true blue, through and through. Love yall!
-Eduardo


Footy

Ashton described in one picture



No comments:

Post a Comment