Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

HOME

Elder Edwards and Elder Artates.

So the 4th week in august on a Tuesday one year ago I was on exchanges with Elder Kaonohi in Colwyn Bay. Brand new, had no idea what the heck I was doing. And now 4th week in august on a Tuesday I am in Colwyn Bay with the main man Elder Artates. And still hardly have any idea what I'm doing. BUT. I cannot even begin to express how happy I am to be here. 😊  My fav senior couple the Baileys picked me up from Ashton yesterday and drove me down here back to WALES. We were driving through Rhyl area and oh man I was just so happy. I love this country so stinking much. 

The bay!!

Being back, makes me realize I felt out of place in England. I titled my email home, because I really just feel at home here in Wales. It might sound hoopdy, but I am just seriously so happy to be here. I just feel flippin amazing. (: I'll stop being a butt now and tell you about my week.


My fav family in Ashton. The Pawelchyks. (:

Last week in Ashton was a goodun! We met a young lad named Aiden. Set up a return appointment for 2 days later and he showed! Me and elder Morgan were on exchanges, and we taught him in Alma 7:10-15. Invited him to baptism and he accepted! He expressed how he just wants a new life, so baptism is perfect for him. We've got him set for the 16th. Oh man so happy about Aiden. I'm praying that all goes well with DP (Elder Devenport) and the fresh meat as they teach him. Elder Devenport is training by the way. That legend. Gonna miss that kid and laughing about vis all day. Love you DP! 

Squaw!! Gonna miss the boys.

We also had an incredible lesson with Matthew. We read three segments out of the Book of Mormon and it was perfect for him. The spirit was incredibly strong. Still got some obstacles on the way to baptism but he committed to pray and ask if he should be baptized on the 16th of September.

My fav person in Ashton, Andrew. He is the man.

Ashton has been great! Gotta lotta homies. But Colwyn Bay is the place to be. Elder Artates is a legend. He is from the Phillipines, loves to smile and make people happy. And he is a flipping ninja. He keeps telling me not to sleep because he might kill me as I sleep, but I'm not too worried. 😜  He has been here for about 8 months already and really didn't want to stay again, so we'll see how it goes haha. But he's great, love him. 

Artates

I love my Savior Jesus Christ, And I'm so glad to be home again, repping his name in wales! 
Mahal ko kayo!  (Filipino for "I love you all.")

-elder edwards (:


fab screen protector


No comments:

Post a Comment