Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Rhyl Deal

(Written April 23, 2018)

Hey all! Sorry it’s been so long since I wrote an update. I’m running out of time so I’ll suss out a quick one for ya. 

This week has been sick! I’m in RHYL! My first area!!! So there was some new missionaries coming in mid transfer and president needed to sauce a couple people around and I ended up here in Rhyl. And I am so stoked out of my mind. I’m in a trio. I’m with my boy elder Godfrey! We served together a year ago, and I’m legit so pumped to be serving with him again. He is such a G. Proper legend. It’s been so good so far. I’m with elder Effah as well, a super nice dude from Ghana. He’s great, we nutmeg each other with rocks all day, I even nut megged him with a binky one day which was sick. 

Elder Effah got pooped on by a Seagull.

A couple highlights! We taught a girl named Jess and it went super good! We focused a lot on who Heavenly Father is and how we can come to know him through prayer. It was great. I saw Sian and Rob!! Oh man love them so much. They are the greatest! I also saw my man big Dave while cruising through Chester on the way here. 


Elder Effah got pooped on by a Seagull. A different day, elder Godfrey laughed so hard he got a bloody nose. One night there was some kids jumping on a tramp so I was talking to them, then gave the tramp a go. I did a double backie to face landing and broke my badge. (see video below) It was pretty sick. 


But yeah! Out of time! I love you all so much and I’ll send a proper update next week! Party on dudes!
Love, elder Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment