Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Llywelyns hall older than Edwards wall

Found this on my map πŸ˜‚

YA BOY ALEX CAME TO CHURCH!! Best Sunday ever! Haha so Alex who we've been hangin with/teaching since I got here came to church! It was absolutely the best. He was really nervous about coming, but just kept saying thank you over and over again for getting him to come out. He absolutely loved it. So that was basically just the best thing ever. (: he hasn't really been willing to read the Book of Mormon or pray, but the spirit really got him good yesterday and he said he was gonna start reading and praying! What a bro. It was the best day of my life.

Emma came as well too! So it was just the slickest day. It makes me so happy when I see my friends experience feeling the love of God for the first time, and seeing them be so happy. Being a missionary is great. (:

J chillin

In other news... there isn't much other news haha. Last night we tried by this kid Oliver and he was like yooooooo, let's go for a cruise! So we got in his car and just cruised around hangin, having a chat about Jesus Christ and all that good stuff. TBH it made me mega trunk. It was really nice to be hangin with someone my own age cruisin around in a car again. Also he played us his Christian rap music. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ haha this stuff was legendary. It was like hardcore rap music, but singing about how great God is and all that stuff. Oliver is a bro, it was a slick time. He gonna read the Book of Mormon now.

Dolph

I've been pretty sick all week, but kept working all week and it's proper worn me out. Well tired. All goods though. Also the whole week was pretty slow haha I think like 2 people would talk to us up until Sunday. πŸ˜‚ gotta love This place. Wales is number 1!

Me and Elder Sengson

I had a pretty sick exchange with Elder Sengson from the Phillipines this week! It was a good time. We're mission brothers, Elder Korth trained him as well! Haha. (: dad Korth.

Kinda weird pic

I think that's about it! Love you all! Keep fighting the good fight!
-Eduardo






No comments:

Post a Comment