Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I broke my coccyx but I still believe in Heavenly Father



Hey all! It has been one. Sick. Week. Haha Arrington (new companion) is the man. We are having hecka fun and working super hard. We saw Alex like every day, he’s doing good, unfortunately he didn’t come to church even though he said he would. It was a lil sad but he’s still the man. Nothing much else happened... lots of cruising and trying to find people, with not a lotta people listening. All good though. (:

Elder Arrington
Elder Edwards

Sorry I feel like this email is hecka lame. But little story. 2 weeks ago me and Stutz were hiking around this mountain. There was this steep muddy path and I had the bright idea to sprint down it. And film myself at the same time. (see video below) Well. I slipped, and landed right on a rock on my tailbone. Like really hard. It hurts to sit. Haha the mission nurse told me to take hecka ibuprofen but I don’t want to. It’s getting better quick though. The legend Arrington dropped the line “I broke my coccyx but I still believe in Heavenly Father.” It really helps with our finding.  ðŸ˜‰

With Elder Stutz and Steve.

Well that’s about it! Steve and Emma got married yesterday! 😊😊😊so excited for them. The best. 


I think I’ll share a little thought... there’s this picture I’ve got on my iPad, I will include it.

It’s about how pottery can get broken, but you repair it with gold. One of my very favorite people I’ve met on my mission was having a hard time a while ago. We were at his house J chillin and I shared that picture with him. I told him how when he got broken, and his life was shattered, God repaired him with gold. The man seriously has a heart of gold. I know that that happens to all of us, sometimes we get broken and chipped, but God repairs us with gold! Everyone of you are amazing! You are all gold. (: 

love you all! Have an excellent week!

Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment