Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

£

My boy

I typed out my whole email, and then it disappeared. |: flippin iOS 11 trickin me out. Haha I will try to put effort into this email for the second time, no promises though.😜  


District

This week was excellent because Alex came to church again! That kid is the best. He is really startin to feel the spirit and it’s the best. I like teaching somebody my own age as well. We saw him quite a few times this week. Watta bro. He’s the best. (:

Cruisin

Emma and Steven are getting married this weekend! I’m so pumped! Steven is taking us to a lake today to muck around at which should be a good time. (: 

Yeeee
(see video at end of this post)

My fav people the Baileys are leaving us. They are the senior couple in the branch. Their mission is over now, it’s pretty lame. All goods though, they did a lot of great work here. (:

Baileys (:

Thaaaaats about it! Haha we’ve been doing lots of finding and such, but nobody wants to talk to us. Lol. All good though! 

An old pic. Love those dudes #EKitchOffACliff

Transfers! Elder Stutz is bouncin outta here and cruising up to Kendall. It’s been fun he’s a good lad. New comp is elder Arrington. Don’t really know anything about him. Should be good. (: 

love you all! Have an excellent week!
-elder Edwards 





No comments:

Post a Comment