Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Monday, November 21, 2016

Finding for days

Hello all! So I'm just going to apologize for this email right now, my email time is basically up (oops). I'll try my best to make it entertaining. We did 34 hours of finding. Which is loads. So there's not a lot to report.

Tuesday we had a zone meeting and it was super good. Zone meetings are always good it's good to see everyone. We did a lot of finding that night and met a lot of nice people. We saw Carl and Cassie as well.

Wednesday we basically did finding all day. We had tea at the Yensons which was super good. They are a great family. We did more finding.

Thursday was weekly planning and pizza day. We did loads more finding. We had tea with bishop that night and it was great. We were looking at my ancestors from wales and one of them had a crazy solid goatee. Like crazy solid. I hope I can have a goatee like him one day. My dad kills the goatee game. We went with brother Lowe to do the after baptism lessons for Sian and Rob and it was super good. They are the best family ever.

John Edwards, my glorious goatee ancestor from Wales. (:
So glad to be in the land of my ancestors!

Friday was amazing! We got four new investigators! We had been tracting for a while and finished our streets. We started walking back to the flat for lunch and I thought we should tract the last 2 houses on some random street. We met this kid Bradley! He was super solid and so interested and took a Book of Mormon. He didn't show up to church though hopefully we will see him soon though. Pretty amazing how the spirit gives promptings. The rest of the day was super good, got 3 more investigators and had tea at Sian and Robs. The food was soooo good. Chinese again. Heck yah.
Duck face. Oh fresh hair cut by the way. haha (:

Saturday night we went on splits with the other elders in Rhyl. Me and Elder Cepeda went together. We talked to this man who said he wasn't interested then said he was catholic. Elder cepeda was like oh I'm Irish. So I butted in and said "and I'm american!". Haha he was going to say something about Ireland and Catholics but I ruined it for him. Oops. It was hilarious though. We also got a super nice investigator for Elder Cepeda and Raven named Sheryl. They will be seeing her on Wednesday. Hopefully it goes good for them. Sunday was great, Rob got the priesthood! What a straight legend. So pumped for that family. (: We had tea that night with graham and chez and it was good. Its always nice to go to their house for some good laughs, them and the kids are hilarious.

Monday funday. (:

Things are going super good with me and elder Jensen! He is a super hard worker and is improving so much! He is killing it! We're having loads of fun and really enjoying the work here. Grateful to be serving with him. Oh yeah also we got fish n chips again. It just wouldn't be a letter from me if I didn't talk about glorious fish n chips. 😜

There was a bit on Elder Cepeda's planner that made me laugh really hard.
See if you can tell where it is.😂

Monday funday has been good so far, were about to leave the chapel and go play some pool. Things got a bit out of hand and me and Elder Cepeda were fighting a little bit and I was laughing so hard I got a hernia. I have a headache from laughing. I will make sure to have a better email next week! The work goes so good here in Rhyl and I am glad to be here testifying of Jesus Christ. He lives! I love you all have an amazing week.

-elder edwards
Another pink jumper pic from last Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment