Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Over 9000


Hey all! It has been a pretty great week! And a completely crazy one at the same time! It’s been pretty mad. First off! We had a mission Christmas party which was pretty dank. Well Good to hang with all the Bois. 


After the party I had an exchange with Elder Barney. He is the man. We had a well good exchange and got some good work done so I was happy about that. What a bro. We’ve found a couple nice pi’s throughout the week so hopefully they can go somewhere. 


On Sunday Alex, Emma, and Kieran all came to church! We were well pumped. I was especially excited about Alex, he really really enjoyed it on Sunday. Also it was his birthday! Pretty dope. 


Transfers! Me and elder Arrington are staying here in Colwyn Bay and I’m well excited about it! So pumped to be staying. Things are going good here, we’re hoping to get some of our friends dunked!

My boi Elder Jensen called up cause he needed some help out with transfers. His comp needed to go to Manchester and a missionary in Rhyl needed a comp cause his was going to Manchester as well. So I went on a little split with elder Jensen for the night. It was a well good time, cruising in the car, visiting Dave my fav person in Chester ward, and catching up on the good times in Rhyl. Elder Jensen is the man. Love that kid. 


And thaaats about it! I’ll give a better email next week! Love you all and have a great week!
-elder Edwards


No comments:

Post a Comment