Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Kong strong

(written September 18, 2017)

Hey! This has been a killer week. We out here in Colwyn Bay, we doin it for the children. Haha but yeah it's been real good.



Elder Artates is the man fo reals. I love serving with him haha. So we have bunk beds, and I'm on the top. One night he came in and climbed into his bed and he said get outta my bed. I was like what the heck is this kid talking about. I was already up top. I was like what, and he said there was a man in his bed. So I asked if the man left, and he was like yeah he's in your bed now. I said what does the man look like. He said A clown. I was like what eva and he just started howling with laughter. Haha only Good times here. (:

Elders Artates and Edwards.


Lots o miracles this week! We have really seen God's hand this week. It's His work not ours. We walked out to a little village this week and met a man named Shane. Man he really needs a testimony of Christ. He feels like if there's a God he's gonna go to hell for all the bad things he's done. He's been living with that guilt for a long time. He took a Book of Mormon and we left him with Alma 7. That's one of my favorites y'all should check it out. We will be seeing him on Tuesday. Good man Shane.



We met quite a few other new friends this week which was really good. Emma, a long time investigator came to church yesterday! She's the one that I taught while on exchanges when I was serving in Rhyl. She is great. We are going to hers for tea this week, so keep her in your prayers! Hopefully we can get her dated for baptism again.

We found A&W Rootbeer in this totally dodge shop.
It was the best day of my entire life. I made a rootbeer float. (:


Kieran came to church again as well! He is the son of a member. He came wearing a suit! Haha he is the best, and apparently he's been researching the church on his own! Me and him talked for a while after sacrament and he's into like nitro circus and all that good stuff. So we bros. (: things are looking good for him!

When your homie Stevie B leaves for a phone call

Also the best part of the week is my main homies Sian and Rob came down to Colwyn Bay for some lunch. My fav people. (: so good to see them again.

Don't even know

Things are going great here! I love serving the lord. I know for sure, that it's His work. He will hasten the work in his own time. It's up to us to give our everything, and rely on Him. There's a quote I love, "do your best. Your very very best. Say your prayers, work hard, and leave the harvest to the lord." I try really hard to emulate that in my life! I know that God lives and He loves us. love y'all!

-elder dallen edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment