Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Monday, June 4, 2018

Because yourself is a beautiful thing to be


(written May 28, 2018)

Eyyyyyyyyyyy! Sorry I’ve been so crap at emailing lately... it’s been some good weeks tho. Well sick.

Couple highlights. I found a little girls scooter in the rubbish bin, so I was shreddin. Scoot life all day boyyyy. Included a little video:


We did like a thousand street contacting and tracting this week. We was goin ham. Met some nice people which is always nice. (: one of Sian and Robs cats just had kittens and they are the cutest things of all time. The four of em we’re just going ham fightin each other. It was one of the greatest 10 minutes of my young life.

I had like one of the best nights on my mission on Tuesday. There’s this band I love called the Nashville tribute band. Soooooo good. But so they came down and preformed for our mish. We took my main man Rob Spar, and my American brudda Dave drove us down. And it was just the most glorious night of all time. I’ve never laughed so much in my life. Rob and Dave really enjoyed it and felt a nice spirit, so it Twas a good night.



We had an excellent visit with one of my good friends this week. He was having a hard time and we just ended up talking about the simple truth that God loves him. 
I’ve gained a strong testimony of Gods love for his children. 
And especially God loving them for who they are. We are all so special, and sometimes it’s tough for us to see that. But I know that God always sees that. When God was creating us, he didn’t use a cookie cutter. We’re all quite different, and I think that is the greatest thing. God loves us because we’re his kids. (: so be yourself, because yourself is a beautiful thing to be. And with Gods help you can grow into the most excellent version of yourself. 

Well, I love you all. Be excellent to each other. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment