Letters from Dallen while on his mission... July 27, 2016-July 2018

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Blk pewl

Peace.

Ey! It’s been a pretty solid week. This emails gonna be a hecka quick update btw. We had some really solid lessons with Alex this week. Retaught him the restoration and gospel of Jesus Christ and it went well good. The reason we couldn’t really meet with him for a couple weeks there was cause he was literally Skyping his mate in America all day every day. Kinda weird. Literally every time we went over, he was Skyping. Luckily though they don’t really Skype anymore so we started teaching him again. 

Happy brolly tool pic.


We had a hecka nice tea appointment with Emma and Steven and had a great chat about the gospel and Book of Mormon and all that good stuff. It was really nice and the spirit was nice and strong. (: also they fed us the most delectable fish pie thingy that has ever graced my mouth. So good. 

Not again!

Had a solid exchange this week with my boy Elder barney. It was solid. Really enjoyed it. Ate a lot of ice cream. Actually the whole week I ate a lot of ice cream. I’ve morphed into an ice cream split thing. It’s pretty bad.

Last district pic.

Not really a lot else, we walked into Alex’s house one night and Alex’s mom Kate was like, “wow your sick” and I was like “what, why do you say that” she said “just look at your face”. Haha thanks for that Kate. Np. Then her daughter told me I looked stoned. I promise I wasn’t. Needless to say I snagged a pic of my messed up face so I’ll sauce it in the email. 
 
My face. I guess I did look out of it.😂

Well. Transfer calls came. I’m bouncing outta here. When I first got the call, I was a little sad, love the people here, but now I’m getting pretty excited. It’ll be nice to get a change. I’m going to Blackpool. Basically it’s an updated version of Rhyl, on the coast, and Rhyl has been described as the armpit of north wales so it should be good. My new comp is named trunky mango. (Troheymenko) don’t think I spelled that right. Don’t really know him, but he seems like a well funny lad. Well that’s me! Love you all! Have a solid week. (:

-elder Edwards



No comments:

Post a Comment